Why Use CBC Wall Panels?
- Each wall is designed and built specifically for your project, according to owner/architect's specifications. We can supply the materials or use yours.
- We can build our walls up to 36 ft long, to be set into place with a crane or forklift. Making installation much faster with less handling.
- Fewer on-site carpenters are needed for the framing stage. Which amounts to savings in labor costs.
- Framed in a dry, climate-controlled environment, out of the weather elements, by skilled framers.
- Less loose materials on the site for thieves to steal.
Cleaner/Safer Job Site
- Much less on-site scrap material to dispose of.
- Close review of plans while designing shop drawings, work out most design problems before they are built and installed.
Easier Project Coordination/Scheduling
- Buildings are able to be enclosed much quicker so weather has less effect on materials, and allows other trades to start their work earlier.
- We work closely with our contractors to figure an "installed" quote, if
Custom Building Components, Inc.
7832 21st Avenue - PO Box 97 - Medford, MN 55049
Custom Building Components, Inc
. All rights reserved.
View on Mobile